Sunday, March 6, 2011

Further proof I have an 8-year-old son

Sometime in February Rowan brought home the following art:


Pretty cute, that groundhog popping up and seeing his shadow. (Prophetic, since it snowed again today.) But look a little closer:


Yes, it says "Burp" and "Fart." Art with sound effects. This is my life raising boys, learning to tolerate body function humor.

*BTW, I spent time finishing my Wonder Woman layout, so I'll post tomorrow and share some ideas about how I go about embellishing, specifically layering.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh Jennifer - this is so funny! I'll have to inspect the numerous ground hog works of are that are around our house. Thanks for sharing this, can't wait to see your Wonder Woman page!

Brenda Johnston said...

I laughed so hard at this "art!" Is this what I have to look forward to with my little guy??? Can't wait . . .

DanaMK said...

OMG, that's hilarious! So, this is what I have to look forward to, eh? :D