Friday, April 9, 2010

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

The first week back from spring break is always a shocker. For me, it was filled with grading (and editing photos to prepare for next month's LOAD). I'm almost done grading student resumes, which will give me a break for a couple weeks.

I did finish my March page for Project 12:

I did use the Becky Fleck sketch.

I found it easier to use this month's sketch.

Oddly, the only new products I used were the green paper, which is from an adorable line from The Girl's Paperie. I actually had some perfect Prima flowers for the LO, which matched the old SEI paper perfectly.

I especially liked the small amounts of stitching I did with the LO.

Tomorrow night I have a date with Archiver's Scrap Mania, and I just got new photos as well as my April Studio Calico kit in the mail. I feel like I've going to party, LOL!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Ack you're getting prepared for May's LOAD already?! I went and signed up (I have no idea why) and I was planning to be organized, but wow... ok now I'm freaking out... maybe I really SHOULD get organized from now... .

BabyBokChoy said...

I just got four sheets of girl paperie from the pine cone city scrappy store. I'm doing a retreat right now, very weird scrapping not at home! :) Hey, we have to get together! lol. Have you checked out our new site, the color room? :)

Davinie Fiero said...

Really pretty. I LOVE that line from SEI and you did a great job with it here. I love the little stitches too. perfect touch. thank you so much for playing along Jen!

PS. It IS hard to rebound after a break. I hear that.