Monday, April 19, 2010

My guy

Sadly, I scrap few photos of my husband. I don't have an album all to himself, though I did create a scrapbook of all the photos from his family heritage to college that his mother sent me while we were dating. (Amazingly, I was not scared off by the 70's photos.) Still, I scrap his interests, his activities, and my love.

Here's a page I did about my love for him:

I took the inspiration from the color challenge at The Color Room. It was male in nature, even called "His Room"--blue, tan, white, and dark grey. I dug fully into stash for this layout, used my handy Bazzill flourish stitch template, and even added flowers. I almost went and got more Thickers when I realized I was out of O's. However, God made buttons to fill in for missing O's, so I fulfilled God's will and made do with stash.

Love you, Derick, and thanks for killing spiders and climbing on the roof to retrieve balls thrown up there by the boys.

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

yahoo, this looks so great, yay, thanks for participating and thanks Derick for smiling so gloriously for the camera!

Diana said...

This is great. I don't do enough pages of my DH either, sometimes I don't even remember to take photos of him!
But you've inspired me to do a "him" page--I actually have a few nice pics--and I've assigned him to provide me with the info--what's going on in his life right now from HIS perspective (instead of me thinking/stating it for him) for the journalling. I'm looking forward to putting it all together!