I'm done with LOAD--lots of fun and I met my goal of finishing my vacation album up through the pictures I have printed. Now I can get back on the wagon and do some stuff I've been putting off:
- Working out. I DEFINITELY put that on the back burner last month, so I need to step it up (no pun intended) if I want to be ready for shorts in the summer.
- Editing photos. I have to finish vacation, finish November, and select photos to put in Rowan's School of Life album that I fully intend to start by next weekend.
- More grading. By this weekend, I want to have finished 40 arguments, 20 persuasive letters, 20 binders, and two quizzes. Then I'll be about 1/3 done, but I'll have made a substantial dent.
- Choir rehearsal. Our church is putting on Jesus Christ Superstar for Palm Sunday, so we have rehearsals twice a week. True confession: I grade papers while the soloists are singing during rehearsals, but a teacher's gotta do what a teacher's gotta do.
- My hybrid class. I'm taking a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking by May Flaum, and though I am not going fully to the dark side, I'm happy to learn more digi techniques to incorporate into my pages.
Here's a peek at my last LOAD layout. It used a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, and I added a digi tag from the hybrid class to it. Happy spring!