Monday, November 16, 2009

Didn't make the cut

The calls went out for Scrapbook Trends, and none of my pages were picked up this time. That's OK; I have a few coming out in the winter, so I'll give you the specifics on those when they are in print!

Here's some of the ones that I made:


This was for Lots of Photos. I could have submitted it for budget pages: I used a pen, half a sheet of BoBunny stickers, and a piece of My Mind's Eye paper.


Another Lots of Photos. I like the white space and the title.


This was for Blogging. I scrapped about meeting my blog friend Alexandra in Chicago. This may be my favorite layout--more girly than I normally can do.


A page about my. I love digging through my small scraps basket to find odd combos I like. And I love lists.

4 comments:

CreativeChretin said...

I love all the buttons you used on your "blog friend" LO. You are always so inspiring to me. Can't wait to see your LO's in PRINT! Congrats!

The Lonely Scrapbooker said...

I like all of them. I love the girly take--you should do more like that. My favourite is the last page. I love to do pages about myself (no point trying to hide that) and I love this journaling/theme idea. I'll put it in my inspiration folder.

Adele said...

Really great job, Jennifer! As always. I particularly like the High Flier! Really effective. I'd have picked it.

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh Jennifer! What an incredibly beautiful surprise! I'm speechless! I love each and everyone of your pages but You know which one is my absolutely favorite! I'm so touched and so happy. Congrats on the future publications, I can't wait to hear more about that...

Hugs~