Friday, September 18, 2020

New layout in Scrapbook & Cards Today!

 Every time a submission call for a magazine goes out, I try to submit. So it was a great pleasure for me that one of my favorite scrapbooking resources, Scrapbook & Cards Today, solicited a page from me! 

The layout I made is a PageMap layout, a two-page design. It was tremendous fun to make, and I hope you will check out the entire issue. Bright colors, helpful hints, and bundles of inspiration. You can find the new issue here.

I'm busy creating Bitmoji classrooms for the most part right now and planning to move from digital instruction to hybrid instruction. At night, I'm trying to keep up with my 2019 albums as well as finishing up my eldest son Rowan's school years album. I have an approaching deadline: he graduates this spring. 😲 Holy heck. 

I have a vacation album completed that I need to edit and post. I'll be back soon with my pocket pages album!

No comments: