Thursday, March 12, 2020

Scrapbooking small stories

Hello! I just finished teaching the second trimester and am wrapping up my grading. As such, I am BEHIND on scrapbooking. What made me more behind was our water heater breaking and flooding our downstairs, which led to packing things up and moving them to get ready for new carpeting.



Gah.

I did scrapbook some pages for Simple Scrapper. Here's my sketch layout for April 2020:


This was the very embarrassing story of ordering romance novels, only to have them delivered to a student's house. Yikes. The cover is the coda to the story.


For this page, I recorded my friendship with my teaching colleague Chelsie. I had fun digging into my stash to pull fun, colorful, girly products to decorate the page. The discovery of the owl sticker was a bonus find for a page about us English teachers.

Thank you for stopping by! After I finish grading and packing up the downstairs, I'll be editing photos of my vacation last summer to scrap my final vacation album left unscripted.

No comments: